Friday, October 7, 2011

NOT lost in IDAHO!!!

I did not get lost in Idaho.   Now back in Las Cruces, New Mexico after great summer in Idaho ... 
But my summer riding came to an end when I fell off and landed on my left pinky finger.  No, you cannot break a fall with your baby finger!
Once I got the bike up and the glove off, realized it was dislocated, sticking out to the FAR left at the mid-knuckle!
I buddy taped it to my wedding finger for a few weeks, as advised by my father, who should know, as he was a doctor for many years in Sun Valley.
But it was healing funny, kinda perma-bent style...so finally went to the doctor.
Got the word from the orthopaedic doctor yesterday... yeah, it was actually fractured but is healing ok now and... I can ride again. 
Also back in school ... more about Heroes Legend next time, gotta go to class!
Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment